3 Best Freeze Wart Remover
Top 3 Best Freeze Wart Remover
Warts are non-cancerous tumors that are caused by one of the 150 different strains of the Human Papillomavirus. They may present themselves on all skin surfaces, most frequently on the face, areas of mucous membranes, hands and feet, and genitals. While it may take months or even years to go away, some people may want to treat them, depending on the skin surface warts have shown upon and what type of wart it is.
There are various methods and procedures to kill warts. They include using an electric needle to cut off blood supply to the wart seed, using laser therapy or by application of topical medicines to peel off the skin surface of the affected area. Another prominent method of eliminating warts that is suitable for most healthy people is by freezing warts using liquid nitrogen. This process is scientifically termed cryotherapy or cryosurgery. You should go for cryotherapy if you fulfill the following criteria:
- If you’re an adult who can tolerate pain.
- If you have a fair complexion since this procedure tends to leave scars on dark-skinned people.
- If the wart has appeared on a skin surface that is hairless since cryosurgery can make you lose the hairs on the part of the body where the procedure is performed, perhaps leaving you as bald as the day you were born! But only in the affected area!
- If the wart is on your face, it is highly unlikely to cause scarring like the other wart removal techniques.
While a dermatologist performs cryosurgery, there are also some over-the-counter freeze treatments that can rival the professional ones and are just as efficient as them. They can give the professional technique a run for their money. We’ve rounded off the best and promising freeze wart removal treatments. Take a look at what could be just the thing for you.
Dr. Scholl’s FreezeAway Wart Remover
One of the most reputed wart reduction labels in the United States, Dr. Scholl is worth a try. It promptly freezes the wart seeds and promotes the growth of new skin tissues in as few as one treatment. It uses a doctor-proven method to kill warts.
Pros of the product
- Instant results.
- Can be used discreetly at home.
- 90-Day money-back guarantee.
- No mess application.
Cons of the product
- Unsuitable for some users with sensitive skin.
- Do not use it on children under 4 years of age.
- Product may be counterfeit when bought from unreliable stores.
“For those pesky warts, this Dr Scholl’s Wart Remover definitely does the trick. It works quickly and is very effective at removing warts. This is very simple to use and doesn’t take long either. I had a wart on the end of one of my fingers and this worked. It is pain-free as well. I highly recommend this.”
“This wart remover works well. The directions were easy to follow, and the product itself was easy to use! It worked exactly as it said it would, without any problems at all. It took care of my crisis quickly and easily, with no mess and no stress!”
Compound W Nitrofreeze
It is perhaps one of the very few non-prescription nitrous oxide wart removal cures available in the market. According to one independent clinical study, Nitrofreeze dissolved 34% of warts after one treatment compared to the 10.5% of Compound W Freeze Off.
This shows that it is so much better than the other freeze cures manufactured by the same company. For that reason alone, you should go for it. It infiltrates deep into the skin to eradicate the virus and has an improved cure rate. It is favorable to exterminate both plantar and common warts.
Pros of the product
- One of the most trusted and dermatologist-recommended brands for wart removal treatment.
- Cryogenic wart removal
- Maximum available freeze temperature of -115°F
Cons of the product
- Unsuitable for kids under the age of 4 years.
- It did not work for some verified purchasers.
“I tried many Wart Treatments: Liquid Nitrogen at the Doctor’s Office, Over the Counter Salicylic Acid and another Cryotherapy drug. None of these medications worked. I agreed to try one more over-the-counter drug before trying to see a Dermatologist for progressive alternatives on my many warts. However, the Nitrofreeze worked.”
“I have, strike that, I had a very persistent wart that no matter what I tried, would never go away- until I tried the Compound W Nitrofreeze. I tried everything – the liquid wart remover, other freezing technologies. I even called upon a dermatologist with no luck. Nothing helped until I tried this Compound W Nitrofreeze. After using this product, the wart fell off after about a week. Yes!!!”
All Health Advanced Wart Freeze 1-Step Wart Remover
Another productive freeze therapy on the list, this product works with a freeze some technology that destroys warts with precision.
It promptly uses a concentrated treatment on the affected skin surface. Carefully skim through the instruction manual and follow all of the guidelines for a precise cure.
Keep in mind to not treat the same wart more than 4 times and also ensure to maintain a gap of a couple of weeks in between the procedures.
Pros of the products
- Originated in the Netherlands and manufactured in the US.
- Comes complete with a dispenser and 8 applications in addition to cotton swabs.
- Easy to use applicator that makes no mess.
Cons of the product
- Unsuitable for diabetics and people with poor blood circulation
- Unsafe for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
- Products bought online were found to be delivered with broken seals in some cases.
“This product freezes, it is not warm at all. I love this product. I used to buy it at CVS. This is the lowest price I have found.”
“Worked much better than medicated pads. The design allowed for perfect application over the wart. One treatment did the trick for me.”