What is hyperpigmentation?
Hyperpigmentation is an excess of pigment, due to which local areas of darker color form on the skin. The pigment can take on various forms, be of a different color, and also affect various areas of the skin.
The reasons for the appearance of excessive pigment can be very different from a long stay in the sun to a violation of the internal metabolic processes in the body and various diseases.
Types and kinds of hyperpigmentation?
There are two types of hyperpigmentation: congenital and acquired.
- Mulberry marks
Diffuse melanoderma, which occurs when the adrenal glands are not working and appear as bronze or brown spots on open skin areas.
- Focal appears on the mucous surfaces of the oral cavity.
- Generalized in case of pituitary tumors.
- Chloasma is an irregular-shaped spot that often appears on the face during pregnancy, puberty and inflammatory diseases of the female reproductive system.
- Melasma occurs after intense tanning, prolonged exposure to the sun, as well as after consuming citrus and other oils that increase sensitivity to sunlight.
- Lentigo pigment spots that are found on age skin, usually after 40 years.
- Pigment toxicoderma, caused by drug treatment (quinine, amidopyrine, sulfanilamides) or exposure to the skin with hydrocarbons (resins, oil, lubricants)
- Other types of hyperpigmentation.
What are its causes?
The causes of hyperpigmentation vary. The production of melanin pigment, which protects us from the sun rays, is a very complex process involving many enzymes. Violation of even one of the links in this chain leads to its appearance. Anything can provoke the appearance of pigment spots. Skin injury, in this case, the so-called post-traumatic pigmentation develops, which sometimes lasts up to a year. Various hormonal disorders. Liver disorders, for example, the chloasma of pregnant women. During pregnancy, a woman in the area of the cheekbones, forehead, chin appears fairly large pigment spots. Unfortunately, they do not always pass after childbirth and the end of a feeding. Age-related changes are the so-called photo and chrono-aging. There are age or blue spots on open areas of the body, the back of the hands, face, neck of many women. However, the most common cause and catalyst of the problem is direct sunlight, the habit of sunbathing under the open sun.
Thus, the causes of skin pigmentation are associated with the action of hormones, and it can also be amplified under the influence of ultraviolet radiation. Most often, pigment spots appear on the face, as it is most open to the sun’s rays.
How does a hyperpigmentation cream work?
Types of a hyperpigmentation cream:
All modern facial pigmentation creams are divided into three types:
- Blocking the production of melanin, such agents act directly on the melanocytes, so after prolonged use, they inhibit their function and prevent the recurrence of unwanted pigmentation;
- Lightening ones have a lightening effect;
- With a double effect, they simultaneously remove melanin from the skin, lightening it, and inhibit the function of its production.
Amaira Lightening Serum
There is a special product named Amaira Lightening Serum for reducing cellulite and tightening of scars. It will make one look and feel more confident and love oneself. The serums are natural containing healthy options and are safe for genital areas and delicate skin. If you need to make dark pigmentation lighter, to make private parts tighter, or get rid of extra weight and scars – your skin will become without a flaw in less than 6 weeks. Amaira lightening serum works well with hyperpigmentation which can reduce the appearance of dark spots on your skin. It can even work best in your intimate area as well.
Meladerm corresponds to the price and quality, the quality corresponds to the American manufacturer. Choosing hyperpigmentation cream, you should think about the subsequent appearance. To improve it, make it lighter, get rid of pigmentation, you can use the brightening product. Natural content, the absence of contraindications, the fight against dark spots and skin discoloration – the main choice criteria. When using every day, the result will be noticeable in two weeks, the face will become smooth, pleasant to touch. Meladerm is supposedly the best skin lightening cream that works on dark spots, melasma, acne scars, freckles, and uneven skin tone.