Whitening labs Dark Spot Corrector Review
Whitening labs Dark Spot Corrector Reviews
Dark spots, a problem faced by all. No one is a fan of them. Dark spots or hyperpigmentation occur when a certain of skin produces more melanin than the usual amount. The ailment is quite typical in the human population, especially for the darker population. They can be easily treated without much effort by anyone. Dark spots may be caused due to the following reasons: –
- Sun Damage
- Hormonal Changes
- Medication side effects
- Wound Healing
Various kinds of conditions like acne breakouts, ingrown hairs, sun exposure, eczema, scrapes, etc., can increase the chances of getting hyperpigmentation and dark spots. It is best recommended to prevent them from popping up.
When shopping for dark spot remover, look for words like “brightening” and “skin tone-evening” and products with ingredients like Vitamin C, Niacinamide, or hydroquinone, etc.
Darks spots do not require treatment but can be easily dealt with lightening procedures or creams; creams are the better solution as they are likely to cause side effects. And here is where Whiteninglabs come from, a US-based company known for their cosmetic products for various skin problems, which work effectively on various skin types.
The dark spot corrector gives the user an even-toned skin and radiant, visibly removes the dark spots, and can also improve skin lightening and skin whitening. The cream works for all kinds of skins. Whiteninglabs dark spot remover is one of the products that stand out.
The product is researched, developed, and manufactured in the US using sustainable methods; the ingredients are vegan and natural. The packs nature’s punch can be used on the face, body, hands, and promises miraculous brightening effects. Such properties make the product a multi-purpose one.
The product’s all-natural composition consists of ingredients such as Organic Aloe, Jojoba, Willow bark, Aqua, Ginseng, Green Tea, Lemon balm, Vitamin E, Vitamin B5, etc., such ingredients promote healthy skin.
Vitamin E is known to protect the human skin from UV damage, supports skin health and cell function. Vitamin B5 keeps the skin soft, smooth, and healthy. It has an anti-inflammatory effect on the skin, which promotes the skin healing process.
Green tea contains EGCG, a known powerful antioxidant that prevents skin cancer and works as an anti-aging ingredient. The product is Hydroquinone free, a chemical known to cause skin damage, redness, and inflammation.
The product was not tested only any animal, thus making it a cruelty-free product. The product is also free from any forms of silicones, parabens, additives, fillers, and alcohol. Such ingredients cause skin problems and give the skin an artificial glow.
The ingredients used are all dermatologists tested, and the product works for all kinds of skins without having any side effects like oily skin, combination skin, and sensitive skin.
To use the product, the following guidelines to be used:
- Cleanse the area where the cream is to be applied.
- Take and the cream in your hands.
- Then, gently massage the problematic area.
- It is important to massage the area until the cream is fully absorbed.
The cream promises to show results within 6 to 8 weeks after daily use of the cream on the problematic area. Both men and women can use the cream.
The product fits anybody’s cleansing budget with $20.65; at such a price, the product can lighten those pesky age spots.
- Hydroquinone free
- All-natural composition
- Full body usage
- It also works as an anti-aging product.
- Lack of availability on various sites.
- Slow working process
- This did work for me. It may have just resulted fromreading other reviews, but it took a lot longer than other reviews stated. I would say four weeks to notice anything at all, 10-12 weeks to achieve satisfactory results (that said, the mark I wanted to remove is not entirely gone yet).
- I have olive skin, and my face is covered like a mask by very dark melasma. Applied the cream consistently for over two months,and the melasma is getting lighter. Friends and family are commenting on what I am doing for it. I will write if the melasma is gone. The cream cleared the lines under my eyes and brows and made me look much younger. I was not expecting that. I definitely will get a new one.
The information mentioned above was taken from the following sites: